So Help Me God - Nyukani Oath
Nyukani hosted an Induction day at the school on 4 March 2017.
The Directors, Management, Staff , Parents and learners took an oath on that day. It was bright and sunny day at Nyukani and the sun “smiled” at us the whole day.
The significance of the Oath: the Nyukani Oath is done to pledge that our partnership with stakeholders adheres to shared values and principles, with the ultimate objective of creating a complete citizen who can contribute positively to the society. This is the epitome of success – a commitment by all stakeholders to excellence.
Our Parents, Learners, Directors and Staff of Nyukani were given booklets that contained the oath and pledge which they shall keep at all times.
The event was graced by our distinguished guests –who are our parents and members of community like the Honorable Chief Homu. In addition we also got support from Dr Hlungwani, who gave an inspiring speech.
- The Chairperson of the Board officially opened the state of the art Media Centre which boasts of 30 desktop computers and over 2000 books.
- The Chairperson also officially opened the new state of the art Olympic size swimming pool and the Science lab.
- Various stakeholders gave speeches viz: Learner representative, Parent representative, Teacher representative and Honorable Chief Homu.
- As the event continued to ebb and flow , our guests were entertained by items prepared by our learners like the famous Shangani dance Xibelani and poems.
- Our LRC and staff was also introduced to the parents school.